From: "Amadeusz Żołnowski" <aidecoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please enhance your USE descriptions!
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:44:56
1 Excerpts from Alec Warner's message of Thu Mar 31 08:23:45 +0200 2011:
2 > On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 5:59 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Eray Aslan wrote:
4 > > In all seriousness, this has been discussed before and it doesn't
5 > > get any better.  I'm not sure how to fix it either.  The space for
6 > > the description is limited.
7
8 What is the limit? Anyway we can change it, cannot we? And you can
9 always write shortly something better than “Enable support for foo”.