From: Matthieu Sozeau <mattam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New local or global USE flags for sdl bindings: noimage & nomixer
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:57:12
1 On Monday 23 August 2004 17:14, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
2 > On Monday 23 August 2004 16:53, Matthieu Sozeau wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > > still on USE flags, I want to either add 'noimage' and 'nomixer' local
5 > > USE
6 >
7 > Please stop with these no* use flags. We have use.defaults in each profile,
8 > if a flag should not be enabled by default.
9 You mean should be enabled right ?
10
11 So the preferred way would be setting 'sdl-image' and 'sdl-mixer' when libsdl
12 is installed using use.defaults ?
13 --
14 "Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday. "
15 - Woody Allen