From: Matt Thrailkill <xwred1@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Weekly News Letter - "Where is Gentoo Linux 1.4"
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:09:09
1 On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:53:43 -0400
2 Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > (Do you think you could fix word wrapping in your client? When reading
5 >
6 > mails it doesn't matter, but it screws up quoting on replies... hence
7 > this top-post)
8
9 This better? I wasn't paying attention.. guess Sylpheed doesn't do it
10 by default.
13 > We plan to have functionality to allow you to only merge security
14 > updates. I don't know the status of this...
15
16 Hopefully it'll get hashed out with the manager reorg thing. I'm still
17 crossing my fingers for binaries of everything in the snapshot of the
18 on-release Portage trees, it'd be nifty for quick install & low-power
19 systems.
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list