From: Jon Hood <squinky86@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: Eldad Zack; "eldad" (someone else lacking a life...)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:47:06
1 It is my pleasure to announce the newest member of the Gentoo devship
2 circle- Eldad Zack (eldad)! Hailing from Israel, this network engineer
3 enjoys driving, photography, working out, drinking, and fixing all the
4 bugs he can in Gentoo's Bugzilla.
5 Eldad's main priorities will be in the netmon herd. He says he's "in
6 between" girlfriends right now, so good luck to all the ladies out
7 there. He says he enjoys roses, long walks on the beach, pina coladas,
8 spending time with friends and family, and writing sweet love songs.
9 Then again, when you ladies get tired of all that junk, my IM info is at
10 the bottom of this message.
11 Everyone help me in welcoming Eldad Zack! May your stay with us be
12 pleasurable. Unless you talk to klieber or ciaranm for too long, it will
13 definitely be memorable.
14
15 -Jon
18 AIM: Squinky01