From: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@g.o>
To: blanchemain dominique <blanchemaind@×××××××.fr>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo kernel
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:46:58
1 On Wednesday 21 August 2002 12:40, blanchemain dominique wrote:
2 > Good morning
3 > Sory, my english is very bad
4 >
5 > It's possible to install patch Lids in kernel 2.4.19-gentoo-r7 ?
6
7 I could give it a shot, as I've worked with LIDS and its devel team on various
8 occations before. I wouldn't recommend using it, though. The project is more
9 or less dead, and grsecurity's ACLs are far more intuitive and better
10 designed. LIDS badly needs a rewrite, but there are no-one interested in
11 doing it.
12
13 If you still want me to do it, though, drop me a mail.
14
15 Regards,