From: Michael M Nazaroff <naz@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kdeaddons-2.2.1-r1.ebuild
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:56:43
1 On Monday 19 November 2001 02:16 pm, you wrote:
2 Ok I'm not the best at writing, "dyslexic" I try really hard but anyways, the
3 kdemultimedia ebuild installs all of it's *.so files into /usr/lib so
4 libnoatun.so goes into /usr/lib but the kdeaddons expects the kdemutimedia
5 files to be in with /usr/libkdelibs-2.2.1/lib/ which there not so fails to
6 compile against the needed files. But if I make a symlink against
7 /usr/lib/noatun.so to --> /usr/lib/kdelibs-2.2.1/lib/noatun.so it works fine.
8
9 Also to more problems popped up, number one kvirc now does not compile with
10 kdesupport only qt.... I think this might have to do with the no standerd
11 place /usr/lib/kdelibs-2.2.1/include /usr/lib/kdelibs-2.2.1/lib
12 /usr/lib/kdelibs-2.2.1/share directories are. (does that make sense I hope)?
13
14 AA Broke on me I've test and retest everything and it should work, I was
15 talking to some people over at #kde-user and did all the test twice... hehe
16 I'm using kde-2.2.1 and qt-2.3.2, so everything should work but doesn't. I
17 started a brand new fresh install of gentoo 2 days ago and been compiling it
18 over night (slow machine). AA worked in my old install but not now. I'm
19 thinking it might be something to do with the none standerd locations from
20 above for files since there kinda getting placed here and there. But I'm not
21 sure. Oh and licq does work with AA so I do have one app that does hehe.
22
23 Michael Nazaroff