From: MikeLevell@webdot.com.dk (Mike Levell)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Are You Done Working? Is it Time to Get the Reward?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 07:48:44
1 WOW THIS REALLY WORKS!!!
2
3 Dear Friend & Future Millionaire:
4
5 Making over half a million dollars every 4-5 months from your home for
6 an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time.
7 THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!!
8 ============================================
9 BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE THE OTHERS WITH IN A YEAR!!!
10 Before you say "BULL" please read the following. This is the letter you
11 have beeen hearing about on the news lately. Due to the populartity of
12 this letter on the inernet , A national weekly news program recently
13 devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described
14 below, to see
15 if it really can make people money. The show also investigated wheather
16 or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that
17 there are absolutely NO LAWS
18 prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can follow the
19 simple instrucyions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
20 $25 out of pocket cost". DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF
21 POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTANED,
22 IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
23 This is what one had to say:"Thanks to this profitable opportunity, I
24 was approached many times before but each time I pased on it. I am
25 so glad I finally joined to see what one could expect in return for the
26 minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I recieved total
27 $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still comming in."
28 Pam Hedland, Fort Lee New Jersey.
29 ============================================
30 Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a long
31 time but I never believed in it. But one day when I recieved this again
32 in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
33 instructions and walaa.....3 weeks later the money started to come in.
34 First month I only made $240.00 but the next two months I made
35 a total of $290,000.00. So far in the past 8 months by re-entering the
36 program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The
37 key to success in this program is to follow the the simple steps and NOT
38 change anything." More testimonials later but first.
39
40 =====PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE=========
41 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
42 If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and
43 comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and
44 AGAIN!!!
45 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
46 FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR
47 FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!
48
49 INSTRUCTIONS
50 =====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below=====
51 For each report, send $5 CASH ,THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE
52 REPORTYOU ARE ORDERINGand YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person
53 whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR
54 RETURN ADDRESS IS ON THE ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any
55 mail problems.
56 ===When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.
57 You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer
58 and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.
59 Within a few days you will recieve, via e-mail, each of the five reports
60 from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
61 be accessible for you to send to the 1000's of people who will order them
62 from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
63 case something happens to your computer.
64
65 IMPORTANT-DO NOT alter the names of the peple who are listed next
66 to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way, other than what
67 is
68 instructed below in step "1 through 6" or you will lose out on the
69 majority of your porfits, Once you understand the way this works you will
70 also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has
71 been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work!!! People have tried to
72 put there friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all
73 the money.
74 But it does not work this way. Believe us, we have all tried to be greedy
75 and then nothing happened. So DO NOT try to change anything other than what
76
77 is instructed. Because if you do it will not work for you.
78 Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!!
79
80 1....After you have ordered all 5 reports , take this advertisement and
81 REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person
82 has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting there fortunes.
83 2.... Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down To REPORT #5.
84 3.... MOVE the name & address in REPORT #3 down To REPORT #4.
85 4.... MOVE the name & address in REPORT #2 down To REPORT #3.
86 5.... MOVE the name & address in REPORT #1 down To REPORT #2.
87 6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position. PLEASE
88 MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!
89 ==============================================
90 **** Take this entire letter ,with the modified list of names, and save it
91 on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
92 Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist
93 you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you
94 purchase
95 will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how
97 send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads
98 and much more.
101 There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:
102 METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
103 ================================================
104 Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
105 will
106 assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
107 also assume that the mailing recieve only a 0.2% response (the response
108 could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2% also many people
109 will send out hundreds of thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000
110 each). Continuing with this example , you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
111 With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report #1. Those 10
112 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000.
113 Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That = 100
114 people responded and ordered Report #2.
115
116 Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
117 The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #3.
118 Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-
119 mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4.
120 Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
121 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000
122 orders for Report
123 #5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$555,000 ( half million).
124
125 Your total income in this example is: 1.....$50 + 2.....$500 +
126 .....$5,000 + 4.....$50.000 + 5.....$500,000.......
127 Grand Total=$555,550.00
128
129 NUMBERS DONT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE IT OUT
130 THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
131 CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!
132 ================================================
133 REMEMBER FRIEND THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
134 ORDER OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
135 Dare to think for a monment what would happen if everyone or half or
136 even one 4th of those people 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
137 over 150million people on the internet worldwide and counting. Believe
138 me, many people will do just that, and more!
139
140 METHOD #2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
141 ================================================
142 ADVERTISING ON THE NET IS VERY VERY INEXPENSIVE and there
143 are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the
144 internet will
145 easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method#
146 1 and add Method #2 as you go along . For every $5 you recieve , all you
147 have to do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always
148 provide same day service on all orders.
149 This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
150 address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
151 recieve the report.
152 ===========AVAILABLE REPORTS========================
153 ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
154 Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT
155 accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by rapping it in at least 2
156 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the
157 NAME of the report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name
158 and postal address.
159 PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
160 ================================================
161 REPORT # 1:" the Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"
162 Order Report #1 from:
163
164 U. Stettler
165 Langackerstr. 165
166 CH-8704 Herrliberg
167 Switzerland
168 ____________________________________________________________
169 REPORT #2" The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"
170 Order Report #2 from:
171
172 B. Collins
173 155 East Beaver Creek Rd.
174 Unit 24, Suite 235
175 Richmond Hill, Ontario
176 L4B 2N1
177 Canada
178 ____________________________________________________________
179 REPORT #3:" Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net"
180 Order Report #3 from:
183 R.Robinson
184 14612 Friar st.#5
185 VanNuys CA, 91411
186 USA
187
188 _____________________________________________________________
189 REPORT #4:" How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"
190 Order Report #4 from:
193 Randall Williams
194 401 Stocks Dairy Road
195 Leesburg Georgia 31763
196 USA
197
198 ____________________________________________________________
199 REPORT #5: "How to Send Out One Million e-mails for Free"
200 Order Report #5 from:
201
202 Dario Va
203 16541 Blatt Blvd #206
204 Weston, FL 33326
205 U.S.A.
206 _____________________________________________________________
207 $$$$$$$$$YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
208 Follow these guildelines to guarantee your success:
209 ===If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
210 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
211 ===After you have recieved 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you
212 should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did not,
213 continue advertising or sending e-mails untill you do.
214 ===Once you received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU
215 CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the
216 cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
217 every time your name is moved down the list, you are placed in front
218 of a different report.
219
220 You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
221 people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE
222 INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START
223 THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
224 There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!
225 ================================================
226 FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
227 PROGRAM:
228 You have just received information that can give you finiancial freedom
229 for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and just A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT.
230 You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you ever
231 imagined.
232 follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It
233 works
234 exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting
235 report after you have put
236 your name and address in the Report #1 and moved the others to
237 #2.......#5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may
238 send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of
239 them.
240 Remember though, the more you send out the more potiential customers
241 you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
242 materials and opportunity to become financially independent ITS UP TO YOU
243 NOW!
244
245 ============MORE TESTIMONIALS=======================
246 "My name is Mitchell, My wife Jody ad I live in Chicago. I am an
247 accountant with a major U.S. Corparation and I make pretty good money.
248 When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving" junk
249 mail". I made fun of the whole thing , spouting my knowledge of the
250 population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody
251 totally ignored
252 my supposed intelligence and a few days later she jumped in with both
253 feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the ol "I told you
254 so" on
255 her when the thing didnt work. Well , the laugh was on me ,Within 3
256 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had
257 received total $147,200.00.......all cash! I was shocked. I have joined
258 Jody
259 in her" hobby".
260 Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago Illinois
261 ================================================
262 "Not being the gambling type , it took me several weeks to make up my
263 mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that i am, I decided
264 that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
265 wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back". "I was
266 surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with
267 orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about
268 this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't
269
270 a better investment with a faster return and so big"
271 Dan Sondstrom, Alberta Canada
272 ================================================
273 "I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
274 if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact
275 to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
276 someone
277 else......11 months passed then it luckily came again.....I did not
278 delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
279 the money came within 22 weeks."
280 Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
281 ================================================
282 "It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
283 little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
284 within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made
285 $20,560.00 and by the end of the third month my total cash count was
286 $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to the internet.".
287 Fred Dellaca, Westport New Zealand
288 ================================================
289 ORDER YUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
290 "YOUR" ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
292 If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
293 Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
294 Commission
295 Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington ,D.C.
301 This is a one time mailing and you will not be contacted
302 again. Should you chose to have your name completely eliminated
303 from our data-base, you can press the respond button and type
304 "remove" on the subject line.