From: Jochen Maes <sejo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Staffer: Christel Dahlskjaer
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:52:59
1 /me gives a hot welcome hump to christel
2
3 now yer branded :-)
4
5 Seemant Kulleen wrote:
6
7 >Dear All,
8 >
9 >It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you Christel Dahlskjaer, the
10 >newest member of the Gentoo Staff. Christel joins our User Relations
11 >project [1] to help bring it back up to speed (it has languished for a
12 >little while). She basically wowed a bunch of us in the past few weeks
13 >with her ideas on how to revamp the project and resurface the roads
14 >between the developer community and the user community. She will be
15 >working closely with Daniel Drake as well as the Developer Relations
16 >personnel.
17 >
18 >Christel has been a friend of Gentoo for quite a while, serving as our
19 >freenode contact (if you have a mask, chances are high that Christel
20 >gave it to you). And you didn't even know it...
21 >
22 >Ms. Dahlskjaer (Natasha, when she's in Russia) hails from Norway,
23 >somewhere near the arctic circle. She smarted up and moved to warmer
24 >climes -- tropical England, where she lives these days. She enjoys
25 >belly dancing, yoga, coffee, sleeping with the light on, falling
26 >bookmarks, unbookmarked spots in a book, and playing the violin:
27 >sometimes in that order.
28 >
29 >Please make her feel welcome. I'm sure we will be hearing from her quite
30 >a bit in the near future.
31 >
32 >Welcome Christel!
33 >
34 >Thanks,
35 >
36 >Seemant
42 "Defer no time, delays have dangerous ends"
43 "Ne humanus crede"
44
45 Jochen Maes
46 Gentoo Linux