From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Marking packages stable on x86
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:53:51
1 On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:36:18 -0400 Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | I'm sending this email because I have seen some packages marked stable
4 | on x86 without the permission of the x86 team, and would like the
5 | people who can mark stable for x86 to contact us.
6
7 Would the x86 team prefer it if lots of people made arrangements of
8 this kind, or would they rather handle the majority of keywording
9 themselves? I'd imagine there are quite a few of developers who have
10 the hardware to do x86 testing, but who would not want to step on the
11 x86 team's toes...
14 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
15 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm