From: "Joshua J. Berry" <condordes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Testing instructions for security bugs
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 03:30:44
1 On Saturday 21 August 2004 19:24, Lars Weiler wrote:
2 > Hi devs,
3 >
4 > I would like to ask if it is possible to add testing
5 > instructions for security bugs on packages that need some
6 > stable love?
7
8 By "security bugs", what do you mean? Testing FOR security bugs, or general
9 testing after security@ has requested a bump? Or something completely
10 different?
11
13 Joshua J. Berry
14
15 "I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere."
16 -- /usr/games/fortune
17
18 NOTE: Please do not submit this email address to any mailing
19 lists or websites without prior permission. Thank you.