From: Nils Freydank <holgersson@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 13:07:51
1 Hi Christopher,
2
3 Am Mittwoch, den 27.05.2020 um 09:37:59 Uhr -0700 schrieb Christopher Head <chead@×××××.ca>:
4 > ...
5 > I already had a PR[1] open for the version bump and Python 3.7 support.
6 > I’m happy for you to take over if you like; mine is waiting for review.
7 > Just thought you ought to know in case you get merge conflicts later
8 > on, or want to take any bits of my changes.
9 >
10 > [1] https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/15783
11
12 sorry for the delay - I really like to take over, and as your PR isn't merged
13 yet I opened a new one[1] with some further updates (vobject with python 3.9).
14
15 Please just close your old PR now.
16
17 [1] https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/15783