From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: Michael Kohl <citizen428@××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [PROPOSAL] Menu system for all gentoo wm's.
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:27:28
1 And this time to the list...see? I am *dense* :) Must have misread the
2 original email, thought it was looking to be a front end to package
3 mangement in general
6 On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 12:21:33AM +0800, Michael Kohl wrote:
7 > On Thu, 29 May 2003 12:17:52 -0400
8 > Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o> wrote:
9 >
10 > > I'm a little dense...how is this different than projects like
11 > > kportage, a kde frontend to portage?
12 >
13 > Hm, because these projects try to be graphical frontends for Portage,
14 > while this proposal aims at a unified way of automatically creating
15 > menus entires for all the different WMs when installing a new
16 > application?
17 >
18 > Michael
19 >
20 > --
21 > www.cargal.org
22 > GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3
23 > Jabber-ID: citizen428 [at] cargal [dot] org
24 > Registered Linux User #278726
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list