From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Developer GitHub usernames
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:36:55
1 On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:28:33 +0100
2 Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
3 > On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:01:47 +0100
4 > Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
5 >
6 > > Since some of our people don't want to admit they're using GitHub or
7 > > otherwise want to pretend they're not
8 >
9 > Interesting how you simply can't understand that some people hate
10 > mixing work and pleasure[1] and how you then need to ridicule what you
11 > don't understand, Ciaran.
12
13 Wait what. Why am I being blamed for any of this? I assure you, Michał
14 isn't one of my sockpuppet developer accounts, and my involvement with
15 Github as a company is limited to them buying me an awful lot of
16 free booze once. I think you might be seeing conspiracies in the
17 wrong place...
20 Ciaran McCreesh