From: Yavor Goulishev <yavor.goulishev@××××××.bg>
To: Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] drivers for Conexant hsf modem
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:52:25
1 Hi Henti,
2 You can use emerge -f <package> to download the source.
3 Also you can use emerge -p -f <package> to get the URLs.
4 The emerge <package> command looks for the files downloaded in
5 $DISTDIR which can be set in /etc/make.conf and by default
6 point to /usr/portage/distfiles.
7 So you can download the files the way you want (event on other machine)and then
8 copy them in $DISTDIR .The emerge will find them ;-))
9
10 Best Regards, Yavor Goulishev
11
12 > -----Original Message-----
13 > From: Henti Smith [mailto:bain@×××××××.za]
14 > Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 12:46 PM
15 > To: Yavor Goulishev
16 > Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
17 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] drivers for Conexant hsf modem
20 > On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:23:06 +0200