From: "Harald van Dijk" <truedfx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Herds, take your marks...get set...take stuff!
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:53:04
1 On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 10:48:03AM -0800, James Ausmus wrote:
2 > On 12/1/06, Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca> wrote:
3 > >061201 Alec Warner wrote:
4 > >> If you look at
5 > >> http://spaceparanoids.org/gentoo/gpnl/qa.php?q=no-herd-maintainer
6 > >> you will see a list of packages with NO maintainer and NO herd.
7 > >> For users, if you see something you use,
8 > >> you may become a proxy-maintainer for it.
9 > <snipe>
10 > >Perhaps you should tell users briefly what proxy-maintenance involves.
13 > So depending on what exactly is involved with proxy-maintenance, I
14 > could be interested in taking care of some or (up to) all of the
15 > following:
16 >
17 > dev-lang/fpc-source
18
19 This should just go away. It's been replaced by dev-lang/fpc with the
20 'source' USE flag. I'll see if I can get rid of whatever still needs it
21 over the weekend, and fpc-source itself after that.
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list