From: FRLinux <frlinux@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] app-cvs
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:41:24
1 Great stuff ! i had a couple of ebuilds refused because they were
2 dependant on CVS, i hope they will get in this time.
3 Steph
4
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > While discussing the state of the php-cvs package on #gentoo_dev,
8 > lu_zero suggested that we open a new category 'app-cvs' and move all
9 > -cvs packages there. That way we don't litter all the categories with
10 > -cvs ebuilds that most of users don't need/want.
11 >
12 > Comments?
15 > Tal
16 >
17 > --
18 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
22 Mail sent on Gentoo 1.4rc3 k2420 AMD 2600+
23 "Piece by Piece, the penguins are taking my sanity apart ..."
24 http://frlinux.net - frlinux@×××××××.net
25 http://gentoofr.org - Portail Francais sur Gentoo Linux
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list