From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Prelinking
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:52:08
1 Hey
2
3 Sometimes ago there was a mail in this list, which tell us the way away
4 from objprelink to full system prelink. Do you mean the prelink-concept
5 by Jakub Jelinek? It look at his ftp-directory...
6
7 ftp://people.redhat.com/jakub/prelink/
8
9 mhh it seems that there were no changes the last days... know anybody of
10 you about the state of this prelinking (or has the site moved last
11 days?). It seems to be very interesting. I look at his concepts but the
12 files there are to old to patch them against current version of kernel
13 and glibc... mhh. I think all these cool c++ applications like kde and
14 openoffice need much more speed to be a alternative for
15 before-windows-users...
16
17 Sebastian
21 Sebastian Werner