From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for March
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 00:29:52
1 Hi,
2
3 "Santiago M. Mola" <coldwind@g.o>:
4
5 > On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Christian Faulhammer
6 > <opfer@g.o> wrote:
7 > >
8 > > What we propose is proper testing and keywording by anyone
9 > > around...not just team members.
10 >
11 > Writing test plans like emacs team does really helps too. I waste too
12 > much time figuring out how to test properly some packages, and I'm
13 > sure me and other ATs miss a lot of important use cases.
14
15 Maybe this could be centralised? User interaction is really simple
16 here, so this could be wikified.
17
18 V-Li
21 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
22 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
23
24 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>