From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE=-ipv6 in the hardened profile
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 02:16:44
1 On 02/08/2011 02:56 PM, Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > current hardened profile sets USE=-ipv6, but I wasn't able to find any
4 > reason for that in the ChangeLogs. With the upcoming v6 frenzy, I was
5 > wondering if we can remove that default.
6 >
7 > With kind regards,
8 > Jan
9 >
10 I don't know of any reason and all my hardened servers have it, so
11 yeah, its a good idea. Let me do some more investigating to make sure
12 I'm not missing anything and then I'll add it.
15 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
16 Gentoo Developer