From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 02:08:24
1 On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 09:31:18PM +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi, everyone.
3 >
4 > I'd like to request Infra to establish a new mailing list that would
5 > fill in the gap between our public mailing lists and the gentoo-core
6 > mailing list.
7 >
8 > Name: gentoo-dev-internal
9 >
10 > Topic: technical discussions between active Gentoo contributors
11
12 That's what gentoo-dev is now.
13
14 I'll be honest. I'm really way too tired right now to write a long
15 argument, but do we really think that basically moving everyone to
16 another mailing list will solve these kinds of issues?
17
18 I think this is just shuffling people around and will lead to the same
19 thing happening on the new list over time.
20
21 William