From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 38: Status of forum moderators in the Gentoo project
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:20:32
1 On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 11:53 +0200, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote:
2 > And some of us were already doing stuff for Gentoo much before the
3 > quizes became mandatory, so it would be fair that all of us that were
4 > mods/admins before that date would be treated *that* way.
5
6 You were never staff before.
7
8 I contributed ebuilds to Gentoo before I became a developer. That
9 doesn't mean I was automatically a developer before taking the quiz.
10
11 It doesn't matter if you contributed directly to Daniel the day he
12 started the stinking distribution. If you were never a "memeber", then
13 how can you possibly ask to be grandfathered in as one?
16 Chris Gianelloni
18 Games - Developer
19 Gentoo Linux