From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: mcrypt status (Re: [gentoo-dev] Idea for a new project: gentoo-libs)
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2018 19:22:35
1 On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 13:05:56 -0500 Marty E. Plummer wrote:
2 [...]
3 > It seems that every last person commenting on this is talking mcrypt,
4 > not mhash, which is what I mentioned in the first place. As far as I can
5 > tell, these are entirely differnt projects which just happen to have a
6 > similar name.
7
8 Yes, they are. But it this very case I'm interested in mcrypt
9 status, not mhash, that's why I changed the subject field of this
10 discussion.
11
12 Best regards,
13 Andrew Savchenko