From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Empty project: LXDE
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 11:04:30
1 On 08/10/2016 12:46 AM, Raymond Jennings wrote:
2 > Hey, just a heads up as a user. I'm currently using LXDE.
3 >
4 > On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 1:22 AM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o
5 > <mailto:pacho@g.o>> wrote:
6 >
7 > Now https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:LXDE
8 > <https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:LXDE> is empty
9 >
10 > Feel free to join, anyway, if I don't misremember, LXDE is dead for a
11 > long time in favor of LXQT... in that case treecleaning the packages
12 > would also be an option
13 >
14 > Thanks
18 +1::
19
20 me too. I have it on several (older) systems. Hopefully there will be a
21 news item, when the time comes, with instructions on migration to
22 lxqt or a listing of other light weight replacement options, with a wee
23 bit of migration detail....
26 hth,
27 James