From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-libs/confuse: confuse-2.7.ebuild ChangeLog
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 12:10:18
1 On 3 March 2013 12:01, Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> wrote:
2 > Markos Chandras wrote:
3 >> > > it just feels strange
4 >> >
5 >> > I hear they call it "getting stuff done"..
6 >>
7 >> good thing you are not a dev then.
8 >> Thanks for the heads up in case you ever want to become one
9 >
10 > I explain to you what happened
11
12 "getting stuff done" is not an answer. I still don't understand why
13 stable keywords had to be added directly. Do you understand why Mike
14 did that
15 or just playing smart here? Instead of you giving me cryptic and
16 "smart" answers, you could have explained to me why it was necessary
17 and job done.
18
19 > and you, a recruiter, proceed to threaten me in case I want to become a developer.
20 >
21 > And people wonder if anything is wrong with Gentoo recruitment..
24 If you can't play by the rules, either try to change them or go away
25 or at least try to explain why you break them.
28 Regards,
29 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
30 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang