From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Announcement - Conflict Resolution Board.
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:24:31
1 Hi fellow developers,
2
3 As you all may recall Devrel some time ago voted in Jon Portnoys (avenj)
4 RFC[1] for policy change[2] to replace current policy[3] as per the
5 devrel project pages, and so came the creation of the Conflict
6 Resolution "project." Please allow me to introduce to you the team;
9 Conflict Resolution Lead:
10 Christel Dahlskjaer aka christel
11
12 Primary Board members:
13 Ferris McCormick aka fmccor
14 Marien Zwart aka marienz
15 Olivier Fisette aka ribosome
16 Joshua Kinnard aka Kumba
17
18 Reserve Board members:
19 Stuart Herbert aka Stuart
20 Jason Weever aka Weeve
21 Tom Knight aka tomk
22 Homer Parker aka hparker
23
24 I believe that the board consists of people representing the broad
25 spectre of Gentoo, and thus we should avoid situations where we end up
26 with "the same old boys club". I believe that every single board member
27 is fair and levelheaded and will always act with Gentoos best interests
28 in mind.
29
30 Kind Regards,
31 Christel.