From: Arthur Zamarin <arthurzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Packages up for grabs: gui-libs/wlroots, app-text/scdoc, net-fs/sshfs and more
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 19:03:29
1 On 14/08/2022 09.58, Joonas Niilola wrote:
2 > Hey,
3 >
4 > these packages are up for grabs:
5 > app-text/scdoc
6 > gui-apps/grim
7 > gui-apps/kanshi
8 > gui-apps/slurp
9 > gui-libs/wlroots
10
11 I will take them, as those are parts (lib & utilities) of sway window
12 manager that I use and like.
13
14 Co-maintainers are welcome!
17 > The usual set. Some outdated, most waiting for stabilizations and
18 > cleanups, some have bugs open.
19
20 It will take me 2-3 days to go over all open bugs & bumps, but I will
21 clean those up to the high standards of Gentoo.
25 Arthur Zamarin
26 arthurzam@g.o
27 Gentoo Linux developer (Python, Arch Teams, pkgcore stack, GURU)

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature