From: foser <foser@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] is gnome2.2 in stable or not?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:31:55
1 gnome 2.2 is stable and marked as such for x86, as announced on the
2 mainpage. And the gnome meta package has been marked stable as last
3 package after all of it's deps, so i dunno what's going on your side but
4 it's no good. Either you getting your tree from a faulty rsync or you
5 might see problems like in bug #15436 due to a GRP install (something
6 which should be looked into).
7
8 - foser
9