From: "Bryan Østergaard" <kloeri@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New x86 developer: Joshua Jackson
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:12:54
1 Hi all.
2
3 Joshua Jackson (tsunam) just joined the x86 arch team and will be
4 helping with stabling packages on x86 and solving x86 related bugs.
5
6 Joshua have been participating in Bugday for a long time and it's nice
7 to finally see him become a developer.
8
9 Here's how Joshua introduces himself:
10 "Lets see, I have 3 girls. Misha, who is a shih tzu. Nitters, who is a
11 Lhasa Apso. Lastly, is bitzy who is a miniature poodle. Added to the
12 menagerie are 3 fish, 2 bird and a hamster. As far as hobbies, I enjoy
13 reading books about the environment, as its where my interests lie. Yes I'm
14 a tree hugger ;). I also have done some jewelery work with chain mail links.
15 Basically I'm a jack of all trades."
16
17 Welcome to the team Joshua :)
18