From: Stefan Jones <stefanajones@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Usb mouse issues with 2.4.17-r5
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 02:15:40
1 I am also having problems with a USB driver for an
2 ADSL modem, Speed Touch USB. It works find for
3 2.4.19-pre3-ac1-preempt
4 and for 2.4.18 but for 2.4.17-r4/5 the drivers crashes
5 the kernel on startup. Its a badly written driver but
6 it should still work.
7 Normally the modem takes quite a while to initilise
8 (a few seconds).
9 My two pence ....
10 --- Michael M Nazaroff <naz@×××××××××××××××××.net>
11 wrote: > I seem to be having troubles with the
12 2.4.17-r5
13 > kernel. It works fine
14 > except my usbmouse doesn't work under it.. It times
15 > out, I did try to
16 > enable Long timeout for slow responding devices but
17 > that didn't help. I
18 > tried having the drivers in the kernel and as
19 > modules.
20
22 Do You Yahoo!?
23 Everything you'll ever need on one web page
24 from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
25 http://uk.my.yahoo.com