From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Graveyard overlay (was: Re: [gentoo-dev] last rites: games-strategy/x2, games-strategy/x2-demo)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:32:41
1 On Thursday 14 February 2013 21:03:55 Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > On 14 February 2013 20:25, George Shapovalov <george@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Um, what about the sunset overlay? IIRC, it was used/intended primarily
4 > > for
5 > > this purpose. Is it still alive? (haven't heard it mentioned in a while
6 > > and
7 > > layman seems to list onyl sunrise)
8 >
9 > You probably mean kde-sunset, which is specifically for Qt3/KDE3.
10 > But I guess we could consider merging kde-sunset with graveyard.
11 Nope, plain sunset.
12 At the time when the sunrise overlay was making a lot of noise (some 5 years
13 ago?) there was a talk about sunset one. I don't remember details any more and
14 it is absent from layman, so it could have been just talk without anything
15 following it..