From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: CIA replacement
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 09:49:39
1 Ben de Groot posted on Mon, 01 Oct 2012 16:14:25 +0800 as excerpted:
2
3 > Since CIA.vc is dead [1], I think we should be looking into a
4 > replacement service, or host our own [2].
5 > Is infra already looking into this?
6 >
7 > 1: http://shadowm.rewound.net/blog/archives/245-CIA.vc-is-dead.html 2:
8 > http://www.donarmstrong.com/posts/switching_to_kgb/
9
10 This has been discussed previously.
11
12 Thread: CIA.VC down for the count?
13 Original post by blueness on August 23, last post on the 26th.
16 Here's a link to the gmane thread:
17
18 http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/79499
19
20 Old interface:
21
22 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/79499
25 It may be that there are further developments, but a read of the old
26 thread (which you don't appear to have participated in and didn't mention
27 so I'm assuming you missed) should help in any case.
32 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman