From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo - Google Summer of Code (GSoC)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 02:14:21
1 Dear Yury,
2
3 Yury German <blueknight@g.o> writes:
4
5 > I am trying to follow up and see if anyone is interested in becoming a mentor.
6 >
7 > This is the last request I am sending as so far we only have two
8 > people willing to mentor and it is project dependent.
9 >
10 > Do we have any other volunteers as I want to make sure that we have a
11 > few mentors being able to mentor. At the current stage we will be
12 > unable to participate in this years GSoC if we are unable to get a
13 > bigger pool of potential mentors.
14 >
15 > There are only 2 days left. If you are interested please let me know ASAP.
16
17 I have missed the 2-day deadline. But I would like to mentor 1 project
18 this year.
19
20 Yours,
21 Benda