From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [soc] Python bindings for Paludis
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:58:17
1 On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 23:39 +0100, Steve Long wrote:
2 > Seemant Kulleen wrote:
3 > > That's uncalled for. There's no need to get nasty.
4 >
5 > I applaud your intent, but feel it would have far more effect on the
6 > atmosphere if applied to a few of your devs, rather than users who employ
7 > milder terms?
8 >
9 > It just seems knowingly unfair, and I don't believe that is your purpose.
12 Not getting into this. If your intent is to undermine, please do it
13 privately. If you're just trying to be inflammatory (as you seem to be
14 often), please put a stop to it *NOW*. Like I've said before, just
15 because you know how to type an email and send it, doesn't mean you
16 *should*.
19 You can check my posts to see me address anyone getting out of hand.
20
21 Thanks,
22
23 Seemant