From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Something positive! (was Re: Client-serve flags (again ;))
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:57:39
1 On 10/03/07, Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:06:21 +0100
4 > Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o> wrote:
5 >
6 > > BTW, I never understood why are certain people so touchy about
7 > > homosexuality, while others joke about it with their peers daily (and
8 > > very personally).
9 >
10 > The whole exchange made me think of http://xkcd.com/c65.html
11 > --
12 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
15 Personally I find "you are/he/she/it/x,y,z is gay" statements/jokes really
16 lame. The topic matter doesn't seem to be relevant to anything (beyond whom
17 you might want to sleep with/marry, obviously) - does being gay make you a
18 better/worse airline pilot? Does it inhibit your ability to be a software
19 engineer? Are you more likely to step out on to the road in front of an
20 oncoming vehicle? Does it mean you spend 60 mins a day more than
21 heterosexuals watching television? Are Mac users (as one OSNews nit posted
22 recently) gay? Who gives a word-replaced-by-four-asterisks?
23
24 Jeff
28 Q: What will happen in the Aftermath?
29
30 A: Impossible to tell, since we're still in the Beforemath.
31
32 http://latedeveloper.org.uk