From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 03:36:23
1 lör 2002-01-05 klockan 09.55 skrev Dan Armak:
2 > On Friday 04 January 2002 23:39, you wrote:
3 > > Ok, bugzilla is functionally setup to accept new bugs. If you are a dev
4 > > with cvs access, you need to create a new bugzilla user with your
5 > > gentoo.org email address. Those with gentoo.org email addresses
6 > > automatically get proper dev priviledges.
7 > OK, question: to make sure I understand the products/components properly: if a
8 > problem is with an ebuild (i.e. won't compile) the it's assigned to Ebuilds,
9 > not KDE/Gnome/whatever. Right?
10
11 No, Ebuilds are for commiting ebuilds/patches for ebuilds. It's just a
12 temporary component, as soon as a developer have looked at them they'll
13 be moved to the correct other component.
14
15 > And: why don't we get a different list of components for each of the 3
16 > products? And what exactly is product Admin?
17
18 If you click on one of the products you get a new list in the
19 component-field (if not that might be some java-script issue).
20
21 The Admin module is for infrastructure issues, such as mailinglists,
22 webserver, cvs/rsync, ...
23
24 Regards,
25 Mikael Hallendal
29 Mikael Hallendal
30 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
31 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden