From: Alexander Plank <alexander@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Blog GLEP
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:16:49
1 The blogs wouldn't need to be about socks or anything personal. Take a
2 look at these blogs:
3
4 http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/ben/
5 http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/hyatt/
6 http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/
7
8 These are very interesting, informative, and are mostly about Mozilla.
11 This one is not mozilla oriented but is nevertheless interesting:
12
13 http://imajes.info/
14
15 Carsten Lohrke wrote: