From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Cleanup of @link attribute in guides
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:22:42
1 Hi guys,
2
3 Unless I'm notified why I shouldn't, I'll be removing the @link attributes
4 from all guides under gentoo/xml/htdocs from the <guide...> tags. This
5 attribute was used in the past for improving linking across documents, but
6 the underlying functions have all been removed for quite some time now and I
7 rather clean up the DTD a bit.
8
9 I'm aiming for Tuesday April 10th (or later) to give the smarter guys and
10 girls here ample time to tell me to stop touching their files and do some
11 real work instead.
12
13 Once the link has been removed from the documents, I'll also remove it from
14 the DTD so that new commits won't bring it in again.
15
16 Yours faithfully,
17 your local doc monkey
20 Sven Vermeulen
21
22 PS Sending to gentoo-dev because it also includes changes on the
23 xml/htdocs/proj/* documents.