From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Savannah CVS changes and the missing GNUStep herd
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:37:38
1 On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 01:36:46PM -0500, Mark Loeser wrote:
2 > A lot of ebuilds probably fall under this category, and we should figure
3 > out how we want to handle all of them. I say mask the GNUStep stuff for a
4 > month or two, put something on staffing-needs saying we need someone to
5 > maintain them, and see what happens. You can put me down as the contact on
6 > the staffing-needs page if you want. I hate to see things that are useful
7 > to our users taken from the tree, but there isn't much we can do when
8 > there is no one to maintain them.
9
10 Those ebuilds are _not_ useful to our users in their current state as
11 they do not work. If you would hate to see them go, could you please
12 update them to work with the new upstream version control system?
13
14 Regards,
15 Brix
16 --
17 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
18 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd