From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage: package queries
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:40:57
1 Hi!
2
3 Currently there are no such tools:
4 cd /var/db/pkg
5 find . -name "CONTENTS" -exec grep -H <filname> {} \;
6 does the work for you though :)
7
8 Anyway, I've been thinking on perhaps start on a epkg tool which would
9 include this kind of stuff. Not when I'm going to have time to do so or
10 how much time I can spend on it just now.
11
12 Regards,
13 Mikael Hallendal
14