From: Samuel Bernardo <samuelbernardo.mail@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-python/rstcheck-3.3.1: Add rstcheck python package (#16399)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 09:14:53
1 On 6/25/20 11:28 PM, Brian Dolbec wrote:
2 > yes, you do not need to add a Gentoo maintainer unless asked to.
3
4 Even without maintainer Gentoo CI fails the check for maintainer[1].
5
6 Maybe this could be not expected, and so I give you this feedback for
7 Gentoo infrastructure review.
8
9 [1]
10 https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/2ce9c57f0d/output.html#dev-python/rstcheck
14 Joonas Niilola:
15
16 Sorry that I miss understood the purpose of this mailing list and the
17 policy to accept contributions from community.
18
19 I will not send any other email to this list not directly related to the
20 context you mentioned. I interpret that as answering only to open topics.
21
22 Keep the good work!