From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposed addition to the Social Contract
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:38:08
1 On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 11:32 +0000, Catalin Zamfir Alexandru wrote:
2 > > And how exactly does this help us in the event of say the OSL burning
3 > > down or the GNi suffering flooding? :)
4
5 > For anyone, I can host a mirror for gentoo.org. Just contact me.
6
7 It isn't mirrors that we're discussing here. What is being discussed is
8 the actual development support infrastructure, such as our repositories,
9 bug tracker, etc.
10
11 That being said, I don't know our current mirror needs, but
12 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/source_mirrors.xml probably has the answers
13 you are seeking.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
19 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
20 Gentoo Foundation