From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:33:53
1 On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 10:10:38PM +0000, Thomas Flavel wrote:
2 > On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 03:04:31PM -0700, drobbins@g.o wrote:
3 > > Hi there,
4 > >
5 > > I agree that we need some kind of CVS mailing list; however, I'm not sure
6 > > about how it should be implemented. Should posting be restricted to cvs
7 > > committers only? Should committers be required to post to this list to
8 > > describe their commits? How does this impact /usr/portage/ChangeLog?
9 > >
10 > > Comments please :)
13 > Hi,
14 >
15 > The cvs mailing lists I am familiar with on other projects do not allow you
16 > to post messages - they simply send an automated message whenever a commit
17 > takes place.
18
19 OK, how does one go about automatically creating these automated messages?
22 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
23 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
24 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.