From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-soc] Gsoc Idea: EeePC Script/Build
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:07:42
1 Aaron Lebahn wrote:
2 > On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Andrey Falko <afalko@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >> Would it be possible to integrate these scripts into Gentoo current
6 >> graphical installer, as well as included on one of the minimal install
7 >> CDs?
10 > Yes, That would be a good idea. I could add to the graphical install instead
11 > of trying to make a completely separate cd. I supose that would even be
12 > preferred.
13
14 The installer was declared deprecated and unsupported in future
15 releases. It will no longer be used. Here's the original announcement
16 from back in January:
17
18 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.installer/607