From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] repo/gentoo:master commit in: net-libs/libssh2/
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 20:04:56
1 On Mon, 2018-10-01 at 21:30 +0200, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
2 > On Mon, 01 Oct 2018 17:00:24 +0200
3 > Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > So your src_compile() is now broken for Ninja users, and src_test()
6 > > is broken altogether. How about cmake-multilib eclass?
7 >
8 > DROP
9 >
10 > > IUSE=test is not used at all.
11 >
12 > THAT
13 >
14 > > By the way, MULTILIB_USEDEP certainly missing here.
15 >
16 > BLOODY
17 >
18 > > You sure this autoconf patch is needed for CMake build?
19 >
20 > AWFUL
21 >
22 > > They must have hacked that CMake hard to get it to generate .la files.
23 >
24 > ATTITUTE
25
26 Since I've been approached by developers asking me about the original
27 mail missing in the archives, I would like to note that I didn't send it
28 to this mailing list. My purpose was to ask him to improve the ebuild
29 and not publicly point out his mistakes.
30
31 The choice of posting a reply to gentoo-dev was entirely his decision.
34 Best regards,
35 Michał Górny