From: Luis Ortega <ortega@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] build cd install
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 11:28:21
1 What can I do if my PC cannot boot the ISO Linux CD?
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org
8 [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org]On Behalf Of Grant Goodyear
9 Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 11:46 AM
10 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
11 Subject: [gentoo-dev] build cd install
14 Yesterday I worked through the rc5 build cd docs and the build
15 seems to have worked. So, at a minimum, two people have managed
16 to get the build docs to work for them. Please post if you're running
17 into any problems.
18
19 I do have one minor problem. When booting my swap partition
20 fails to get mounted [oops], but if I type "swapon -a" after
21 boot it mounts just fine. Has anybody encountered this problem?
22
23 -Grant-
24 --
25 ___________________________________________________________________
26 | Grant Goodyear | The Secrets of Physics: |
27 | Dept. of Chemistry - UH |1. Add zero. |
28 | Houston, TX 77204 |2. Multiply by one. |
29 |-------------------------------------|3. Expand in a Taylor series|
30 |e-mail: goodyear@××.edu |4. Integrate by parts. |
31 |www:bernacchi.chem.uh.edu/~grant |5. Fourier transform. |
32 | |6. Add auxiliary variables |
37 gentoo-dev mailing list
38 gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org