From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: Gentoo dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] misc packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:40:43
I will be moving these to maintainer-needed in a few days. I no longer use
them and have little motivation to fix incoming bugs. Don't bother to ask,
just feel free to change metadata.xml to yourself.

Thanks,
Jeremy

> app-admin/bcfg2
Has a proxy maintainer that I haven't heard from in quite some time.
> app-arch/makeself
No longer use. No updates and nothing to do for this one.
> app-emulation/fuse-utils > app-emulation/fuse > app-emulation/libspectrum
Rarely need to do any work. Has a proxy maintainer.
> app-text/pdf2oo
No longer use. No updates and nothing to do for this one.
> dev-python/skype4py > net-im/skysentials
No longer use. Could use some love. Allows you to SMS from skype.
> net-misc/pytvshows
No longer use.
> sys-apps/kexec-tools
No longer use. Has a herd but could use a dedicated maintainer.
> sys-apps/preload
No longer use, a few open bugs.