From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: Gentoo dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] misc packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:40:43
1 I will be moving these to maintainer-needed in a few days. I no longer use
2 them and have little motivation to fix incoming bugs. Don't bother to ask,
3 just feel free to change metadata.xml to yourself.
4
5 Thanks,
6 Jeremy
7
8 > app-admin/bcfg2
9 Has a proxy maintainer that I haven't heard from in quite some time.
10
11 > app-arch/makeself
12 No longer use. No updates and nothing to do for this one.
13
14 > app-emulation/fuse-utils
15 > app-emulation/fuse
16 > app-emulation/libspectrum
17 Rarely need to do any work. Has a proxy maintainer.
18
19 > app-text/pdf2oo
20 No longer use. No updates and nothing to do for this one.
21
22 > dev-python/skype4py
23 > net-im/skysentials
24 No longer use. Could use some love. Allows you to SMS from skype.
25
26 > net-misc/pytvshows
27 No longer use.
28
29 > sys-apps/kexec-tools
30 No longer use. Has a herd but could use a dedicated maintainer.
31
32 > sys-apps/preload
33 No longer use, a few open bugs.