From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple Repo Support
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:03:15
1 On Saturday 24 December 2005 04:40, Jason Stubbs wrote:
2 >
3 > > I don't think its trolling when we've been let down on it in the past,
4 > > had it postponed to "the great redesign" ( project baghira, I think,
5 > > too) And so on.
6 >
7 > "Even though I'd probably not hold my breath"? It's something that many
8 > people want but most are not evening willing to attempt implementing it.
9 > What was the purpose of that comment?
10
11 To express that based on my experience, I don't expect it to be in production
12 before June 2006. I do understand it would take such long though.
13
14 Paul
17 Paul de Vrieze
18 Gentoo Developer