From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New ebuilds that need arch testing
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:55:35
1 On Fri, 14 May 2004 12:47:55 -0400 Chris Gianelloni
2 <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3 | I need the following tested on your arch. If an ebuild doesn't work,
4 | please let me know, so hopefully we can fix it before the next
5 | release.
6 <snip>
7
8 Please file a bug and Cc: the relevant archs (you can add multiple Cc:
9 entries in one go by separating with spaces). It's a lot easier for us
10 to keep track of things that way.
11
12 I'm pretty sure anything kudzu-related is unavailable for sparc and
13 mips. Probably the same for any other app that assumes everyone uses
14 PCI.
17 Ciaran McCreesh, Gentoo XMLcracy Member G03X276
18 (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes)
19 Mail: ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web: http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm