From: Avi Schwartz <avi@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mailman problems?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:48:57
1 Hi,
2
3 http://lists.gentoo.org/mailman/listinfo/gentoo-user
4
5 displayes the following error:
6
7 Bug in Mailman version 2.0.6
8
9 We're sorry, we hit a bug!
10
11 Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
12 traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
13 the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.
18 Also, postings to gentoo-user@g.o keep getting rejected with the
19 error message:
20
21 Reporting-MTA: dns; chiba.3jane.net
22 Arrival-Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:05:11 -0600 (CST)
23
24 Final-Recipient: rfc822; gentoo-user@×××××××××××.net
25 Action: failed
26 Status: 5.0.0
27 Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 1:
28 "/www/virtual/lists.gentoo.org/mail/wrapper post gentoo-user". Command
29 output: Mailman error: post got bad listname: gentoo-user bad marshal
30 data
33 Avi
34 --
35 Avi Schwartz
37
38 "I have to share the credit. I invented it, but Bill made it
39 famous." - IBM engineer Dave Bradley describing the
40 control-alt-delete reboot sequence