From: Jean-Michel Smith <jsmith@××××.com>
To: Peter Ruskin <aoyu93@×××××××××.com>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo email list posting changes
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:00:32
1 On Thursday 24 October 2002 04:16 pm, Peter Ruskin wrote:
2
3 > Excellent! Does that we can have munging back, so we only have to hit
4 > "Reply" to reply to the list?
5
6 well, since the munging fixed the problem of full mail boxes spamming the
7 list, and those mailboxes (and IIRC the sender of the resulting bounce
8 messages) are subscribed to the list, I don't think going to a
9 subscriber-only mailing list would prevent that problem for returning if they
10 turn munging back off.
11
12 Jean.